These are buying considerations you may want to think about:
1. Have an emergency fund in place (3-6 months’ worth of expenses)
2. Create and follow a budget (based on post-purchase expenses)
3. Save up a big down payment (20% is ideal)
4. Have confidence in your job security
5. Be able to keep the house for a long time
6. Are you alone or do you have a family?
7. Do you need a house with a yard for a growing family or pets?
8. Are you tired of mowing a lawn and think a condo might be more suitable?
9. Do you prefer the city life or you like the suburbs?